Saturday, January 26, 2013

Wonder Woman

It's a bird, it's a plane, she floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee.  Alright, all I really did was fix my laptop by myself so that it would run faster.  Alright, my brother, Troy, may have told me how to do it.  I replaced a 1 gb stick of ram with a 2 gb.  Now I can run Netflix on my laptop.  :o)  I sounded like I really knew my shit though when talking to the guy at Best Buy.

I'm not a big fan of helpless females.  Though at times I have needed help, I do try to do things myself first if I can.  I can do little things like fix towel bars, toilets and fire alarms.  :o)  I have been living on my own since 2008.  I had to figure shit out. Several months in 2011 I could barely walk.  It killed me when I was in the hospital and could not even sit up on my own.  Then my mom had to live with me and help me shower and stuff.   I have to admit sometimes it's nice to have help to do tougher things but having a nurse or my mom have to help with mundane task sucked.

I'm proud that I have my own tool box and know how to use them.  I'm also a fair shot.  I don't mean to brag but I out shot a cop at skeet.  Not to shabby.


No comments:

Post a Comment